Saturday, November 3, 2012

Clinique Stay-Matte Oil Free Makeup

This is my current foundation; I'm the shade 2 Alabaster. I have combination skin but I have used many foundations that are either too dry or too oily. I would have to go out and blot at lunchtime because I had such a shine all over my face. This keeps my face fairly matte, but when I get home after school, I do notice some shine. It's minimal and I don't feel the need to blot, so I don't see a problem. This is also over the course of 9 hours. This makeup doesn't sweat off and with the humidity of the Deep South, it still stays.

It works extremely well with sensitive skin. I don't break out because of it, but I wouldn't say it's improved my complexion. I have noticed a difference in the dry patches of my skin. They are moisturized without being oily.

This foundation is buildable and a light to medium coverage that looks very natural. The formula is lightweight too. It blends very easily and I like that it sits inside of a tube. It's so much easier and cleaner to squirt out than pour!





And the same spot blended out. It looks so intimidating and dark in the picture above...


No comments:

Post a Comment