Monday, December 3, 2012

Glow Getters Part Three: bareMinerals Pure Radiance All-Over Face Color

This is the final part of the Glow Getters. This is by far my favorite product in the set. It's a highlighter that can be used to set your make-up but I wouldn't advise it to be used that way.

I really like that this gives a shimmer, not a glitter. I've had a few highlighters that gave a chunky glitter, but this gives a natural glow. It's a warm gold colour, so it can be used in the summer and I like to use it in the winter because it warms up my pale skin. It lasts all day and the only problem I've had with it is the container for the product. Whenever I put my brush in the pot, it goes in the holes and brings up too much powder. The easy way to stop this is to just swirl it around in the lid.







No comments:

Post a Comment