Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Clinique All Heart and Covergirl Enchantress

Recently, I received a card in the post from Belk. It gave a free, full sized lipstick that I could pick up and redeem at the Clinique counter. I happened to be heading to the mall anyways and was given the lipstick, Clinique All Heart. It's a long lasting, blue based red lipstick. I found it to wear well and apply smoothly. It wasn't very drying like a lot of other long lasting lipstick! I think it's a shade that anyone can pull off because it's flattering on all skin tones and makes your teeth look whiter.


It also has a gorgeous shimmer!

I also picked up a Covergirl's Enchantress at a different store. I've been really wanting to find a barbie pink lipstick to try out. This lipstick lasts a good four hours before I need to reapply it and isn't drying. However, the glitter in it stays when the colour doesn't. It also settles very easily so you need to apply chapstick or lip balm before you apply the product. If you don't mind the glitter and have fantastic lip balm, it's a great drugstore product but I think I'm going to keep looking for a true bubblegum pink lipstick.



No comments:

Post a Comment