Friday, October 26, 2012

L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Waterproof Mascara

I think that every single beauty guru or beauty blogger has one of these. They are constantly being raved about and it's claimed to be a fantastic mascara. Naturally, I wanted to try it out and bought the waterproof one in blackest black. I liked the brush because it isn't composed of hairs or fibers - it's rubbery and can separate the lashes easier and give great volume. However, I can honestly say that I really hated the formula. I don't like super wet mascaras because they take too long to dry but this one was like the Mojave Desert. It takes too many coats to get an even look and it is so drying! It flaked on me as soon as I put it on. Maybe I just bought from a bad batch but I will not be repurchasing to find out.


Look! Hardly any mascara sits on the bristles or the wand, even after pumping! 



 And a hint at what just arrived in the mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment