Monday, June 10, 2013

E.L.F. Foundation Brush 1801

I bought this on a whim because I saw the $1 price tag and have been wanting to try out a foundation brush. I've actually been a little scared of gumping up one of my nicer brushes from Crown Brush with foundation so this was a nice alternative. BY THE WAY, if you ever want a nice set of reasonably priced brushes, check out Crown Brush at HauteLook. They have specials on their pretty often and are easy to use and get.

Anyways, my first impression of this brush is pretty good. I used up a lot less foundation with a brush and the end result looked more natural and not cakey.

The brush end is a little thin but overall seems sturdy. I've heard of problems where reviewers say they shed a lot but I haven't seen that. I've not had any problems with metal of the brush coming off or anything and for a dollar, I honestly wouldn't care.

If you want a foundation brush to try, go out and get this. It's $1 - how could you go wrong?






No comments:

Post a Comment