Sunday, June 30, 2013

E.L.F. High Definition Powder

I bought this product after hearing several good reviews about it.

These reviews are very true. I really like this powder and see it as a dupe for many, much more expensive, powders. The powder is loose and translucent. It doesn't come across as chalky, even on dark skin tones. It wears well and fills in pores and small lines. It leaves behind a matte finish and is very wearable. When I first started using it, I found it looked best if I reapplied it but it does have a nice 6 hour wear and this is in the summer in the Deep South.

The only problem I have with this is that it's messy. The sifter is kind of useless and when you open the lid, powder flies everywhere. I think they need to make the holes finer, so that less product can get through because I feel like I have wasted a lot that just fell to my floor.

However, for the $6 price tag, I can live. I think this is a really nice product and I will probably repurchase again.







No comments:

Post a Comment