Saturday, June 1, 2013

Kiss Everlasting French Nails

I bought these after my best friend wore a similar set-these to be exact- to prom. We figured that they would be a great alternative to acrylics.


I bought these and they were way to long! They reminded my of a witch's nails so I had to file and cut them down to a petite length. I underestimated how long the medium length was when I bought them. They didn't chip which held true to their "No Chip" guarantee and I liked the variety of sizes that came in the box.

The glue they came with was not that great. I would follow the directions and find air bubbles and over the course of the week you could see where the nail was coming up. Maybe this was because I've spent so much time in the water at the beach or in the pool - I don't know. I think these nails would have been better with stronger glue. Anyone have some good recommendations?

These are nice if you are wearing them for a night out or for a few days on vacation but if you want something that last longer - go acrylic.






2 comments:

  1. Add a pic where you're wearing them! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought about it but I had to cut them down so much that they wouldn't look like what's in the box! Plus I took them off :(

      Delete