Friday, June 28, 2013

Kracie Popin' Cookin'

So this is a bit of a different review. I ordered some Japanese candies for my sister's birthday that I always found interesting and she really liked.

I bought the doughnut and sushi packages. They were both enjoyable to make. It was an extremely interesting process and the results looked exactly like the tutorials online and the pictures on the box. It was relatively inexpensive too-only $5-6 a box.

The sushi one was the most interesting, especially when it came time to make the fish eggs. However, the candy itself wasn't very good. Neither my sister or I liked it. I also made a video on YouTube HERE for you guys to check out how we did it!



The doughnut one tasted the best-like doughnuts! I didn't film this one because I did it with my boyfriend. The doughnuts actually looked like mini doughnuts and it was the fastest to make. I enjoyed putting the sauces on and molding the dough.


No comments:

Post a Comment