Sunday, January 20, 2013

Benefit: Bad Gal Mascara

This has been my main mascara now because I've ran out of my Clinique, I don't like to use my L'Oreal Double Extend mascara every day, and I need to go out and get some more.

This mascara is very nice and lasts the whole day. It doesn't flake and is very comfortable to layer and wear. It's a volumizing mascara and does give the appearance of fuller lashes. The formula is wet, but not too wet and it isn't drying at all. My lashes usually keep shape unless I'm going out at night, then I only reapply once.

As this is all about opinion, the brush is my only qualm. Personally, I don't like them this large but I have grown used to it. I find that spots of mascara get on the top of my eyelid when I apply and it's much harder to put mascara on my lower lashes. However, when I do like the smudging effect at the bottom, so I don't mind. Also, globs of mascara are particularly prone to stick to the end of the wand, and I always have to wipe it off.

If you don't like large wands or want to swap over from a skinny to a large one, it does take some time getting used to, but the product itself is good.






No comments:

Post a Comment