Sunday, January 13, 2013

Benefit: High Beam

This was one of the samples I got in the beauty kit. It's the Benefit High Beam.

High Beam is really blendable and easy to use. It's very natural looking and comes in a small bottle with a brush. I find that it looks best without foundation or powder. It has a pinkish tint -for cool tones- and is flattering on most skin tones. It's a liquid highlighter and sets very quickly.

Unfortunately, for the money, I don't love this highlighter. I heard great things about it and really wanted, to find out that I have better highlighters. It doesn't exactly give me the dewey effect that I want unless I go barefaced and I don't care for the feel it gives when layered over foundation. It's a good highlighter, not a great one. I'll stick with the bareMinerals one.







No comments:

Post a Comment