Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Neutrogena Build A Tan

First off, Happy New Year everybody!  I hope this year is even better than the last for myself and my readers! I spent a really good New Year's Eve out with some friends and we watched the ball drop. It was a lot of fun.

Now onto the product.

I was first introduced to fake tan when I lived in Germany. It's harder to tan in a tanning bed, is a lot cloudier, and I played volleyball in short shorts so many of the girls and I used fake tan. In America, I prefer either going outside or using fake tan for an extra boost. I would never use a tanning bed. Now, I like to use it in the winter when I can't go outside as much.

This product provides a believable result; people noticed a difference but I was not orange. It also allows you to build up to a certain colour and doesn't stain the skin to give an immediate tan. It's a lotion that blends in clear and dries quickly - it does dry in the 5 minutes. And you'll see a difference in colour in about two hours. There isn't an obnoxious smell either! You would have never known I had used fake tan unless I told you!

The downside is that you have to reapply every other day to keep the same colour. But this is a good thing too. If you have patches or for some reason want it to fade, it will only take a few days.




My feet (ignore my toes though)


And I just wanted to show off my lovely leggings here!

No comments:

Post a Comment