Thursday, January 10, 2013

Benefit: The Porefessional

This was one of the full sized products in the Snow White in the Huntsman Beauty Kit. It was one of my favourite products in the kit.

This is fabulous. I've seen such an improvement in the pores in my face practically disappear. I apply it on my  nose, the area around it and my chin. When I put it on, it makes my skin feel silky smooth and the pores are visibly smaller. By the time my make up is on, I have a flawless complexion. It also mattefies.

There is no drying time for this product; you just put it on and then put your makeup on over it. It's a fabulous primer and a little goes a long way. I use the amount of the pin head and it covers my problem areas. In fact, my pores look smaller the more I use it. It lasts about as long on as the make up over it does.

It's a bit pricey, but if you want a decent primer to descale the size of your pores, this is great. A little goes a long way, as well.








No comments:

Post a Comment