Thursday, January 3, 2013

Benefit: Snow White & the Huntsman Beauty Kit

This is a really cool beauty kit. It was released for the "Snow White and the Huntsman" movie but is still available in stores. It's a cute idea and the products cater to a Snow White type look. It's $40-45 and carries four products- two are full size and two are sample sized.

Inside is the Benetint, Badgal Lash mascara, Highbeam highlighter, and Porefessional primer.  The mascara and primer are the full sized products. I wish I had known this when I bought it because I bought it thinking that the it was the other way around. However, knowing what I do now, I'm quite happy with the full sized Porefessional. I would have also liked a full sized Highbeam instead of mascara.


When you first open it there is some paper Easter grass, which is a nice touch. The bag is easy to clean and a nice size for a make up bag. It's pretty, zips, and has a sturdy handle.

I will be writing reviews on each of the products.






I'm also thinking about starting a contest, but I wanna hear from my readers! Any good prizes?

No comments:

Post a Comment