Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Minx: Celeb Manicures in Silver Moons

These are really really neat.  I've wanted chrome nails for such a long time and I when I saw these on sale at Ulta for $4.99, I snatched one. I've gotten compliments on my nails and they look so cool.

This is the first set of nail strips that I've seen that come with a set for fingers and toes. There are strips to fit the biggest and smallest of fingers and toes - 12 for toes and 16 for fingers. However, I found that I would be inbetween sizes, especially my big toes, so I had to be creative.

I found these to be relatively easy to apply. They were a little thicker than some other brands I've tried but I found that they last a longer. I've had the ones on my toes for 2 weeks now and they still look brand new. I'm really impressed. But when they do start to chip there is almost a layer of plastic on the top that is really annoying. I had to keep pressing it down, and the plastic would be there, but the chrome would be gone. So it never really chipped, per se. I just took off the rest with regular nail polish remover.

I still think that these are really cool and I would definitely buy them again. For a vacation week they would be super cute!








No comments:

Post a Comment